See the Results page for final JR Series results.
uploaded 2017 RMEC eligibility and worker points list
Inyan Kara flyer link on new race page and face book
Web site updated to next race Shady Burro
San Isabel enduro directions posted on next race page
2017 Shady Burro Enduro information and flyer updated on next race page and link on schedule page
Register for The Moto Adventure Enduro at Two Rivers using LiveLaps
LiveLaps is an innovative cloud based software company that brings live scoring to the Rocky Mountain Enduro Circuit.
1) Go to RMEC schedule and click on the Moto Adventure endure at two rivers and this will take you to livelaps or go to https://livelaps.com
2) Select Create Account
3) Select Participant profile account
4) Fill out your information
5) Once you have created your profile select Registration for event
6) Select the race you want to register for
7) Fill out endure application
8) This will take you to pay pal to pay for event, then return you to your livelaps profile
If you have any question contact Rob Messina @ Baarkracing@gmail.com or 303 847-1819
Effective immediately (3/21/16), row number reservations are priced at $75.00 and will be honored at every event for the remainder of the 2016 season except Webe Dunes (4/9) and Boondockers (11/6). All reservations made PRIOR to 3/21/16 ill have the benefit of being honored at Webe Dunes and Boondockers. If you have questions, please email me at email@example.com
Please visit the RULES page and download your copy.
Please respect the Photographer Randall Paetzold and do not poach photos without purchasing!
Amazing muddy race this past weekend in Colorado Springs. Saturday storms dumped ample moisture to produce an epic Sunday enduro....The Corcs crew combined real estate from Aztec Raceway, Ram off-road park, and Wild Rat Raceway to create a short course Enduro that was awesome!
Snowshoe Enduro is next, get your entry in now.....it's gonna be a national event this year, you can ride with all the off road legends. What other sport makes that possible?
Courtesy of TSCEC Enduro YouTube channel.